We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our websites. Job responsibilities include building websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. Web developers will work closely with project managers and designers to ensure the final product adheres to the predetermined budget, scope, and design.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites;
- Preparation and maintenance of product documentation;
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities;
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development;
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and technique;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Attention to detail and passion for design and quality.
- At least 2 year of experience developing websites;
- Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU usage, memory leak checking, among others;
- Experience with version control systems, test suites and writing tests for mobile apps to ensure high-quality software;
- Familiarity with AGILE development methodologies (namely SCRUM);
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process;
- Experience estimating level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria;
- Overall knowledge of IOT (Internet of Things) state of the art;
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- An excellent and relaxed work environment;
- Honesty and commitment to employees;
- A constant concern about the motivation of our teams;
- Focus on developing your skills and increase your knowledge;
- The opportunity of being part of a successful company with 10+ years of experience in mobile business.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply for our job opportunities by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org