We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about programming and have strong skills in .NET; someone versatile, enthusiastic, great team-player, eager to learn and available to integrate a development team. If you’re an individual interested in develop and release high-quality products that reach end-users all across the globe, your place is in our team.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Develop software technical specifications based on customer requirements
- Execute overall analysis, design, implementation and testing of software, typically integrated in a project team
- Execute software maintenance activities, including the analysis of problems reported by technical support or customer, and provide correspondent feedback
- Development of end user applications
- Contribute for project planning
- Bachelor’s degree required; BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred;
- Strong programming skills using .Net framework (C# preferred;
- Solid foundation in object oriented programming, data structures and algorithms;
- Database modeling and integration capabilities (ADO.NET, Entity Framework, etc);
- Proved experience of working with HTTP, XML, SOAP services and working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Solid knowledge of MS Visual Studio or similar IDE tools;
- Working with a high level of autonomy and set priorities;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Attention to detail and passion for design and quality.
- At least 1 year of experience developing .Net software
- Demonstrated experience of working with SQL language and MS SQL Server
- Experience with agile development and/or Application Lifecycle Management best practices is an advantage
- Good knowledge of existing Application Design Patterns
- Experience with version control systems, test suites, and writing tests for mobile apps to ensure high-quality software
- Problem solving mindset
- Experience writing minimal, but useful, developer documentation
- Overall knowledge of IOT (Internet of Things) state of the art
WHAT WE OFFER?
- An excellent and relaxed work environment;
- Honesty and commitment to employees;
- A constant concern about the motivation of our teams;
- Focus on developing your skills and increase your knowledge;
- The opportunity of being part of a successful company with 10+ years of experience in mobile business.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply for our job opportunities by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org