We’re looking for someone, with a proven track record of building web applications and services, to be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle assisting with architecture, design and development, user experience, documentation, unit testing and be able to deliver top quality product. We value experienced, motivated software engineers with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to its limit and willing to work with a team of talented engineers with informal environment.
- Design and build innovative applications for iOS platform;
- Work closely with product management, UI/UX designers, API/Backend engineers and quality teams on feature definition and release milestones;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance with excellent debugging skills to solve challenging problems;
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across teams;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Preparation and maintenance of product documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Solid understanding of mobile development life cycle (including store deployment);
- Mobile application and/or platform development using iOS (Android or Windows Mobile are a plus) and experience with iOS SDK & UI frameworks;
- Strong programming skills (Objective-C, Swift) and solid foundation in object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and multimedia;
- Good knowledge of existing Application Design Patterns;
- Experience in HTTP, XML and working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Attention to detail and passion for design and quality.
- At least 1 year of experience developing iOS apps;
- Demonstrated experience using Swift for iOS development;
- Experience in cross-platform development technologies (e.g. Ionic, PhoneGap, Appcelerator, Xamarin, Qt);
- Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, memory leak checking, among others;
- Experience with version control systems, test suites and writing tests for mobile apps to ensure high-quality software;
- Familiarity with AGILE development methodologies (namely SCRUM);
- Experience with the process of signing/resigning and submission of applications in the Apple AppStore;
- Experience estimating level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria;
- Overall knowledge of IOT (Internet of Things) state of the art;
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- An excellent and relaxed work environment;
- Honesty and commitment to employees;
- A constant concern about the motivation of our teams;
- Focus on developing your skills and increase your knowledge;
- The opportunity of being part of a successful company with 12 years of experience in mobile business.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply for our job opportunities by sending your CV to: email@example.com